Tehran, October 1, AZERTAC
Iran's Hajj and Pilgrimage Organization says the number of Iranian pilgrims killed in the recent crush in Mina near Saudi Arabia's Mecca has risen to 464.
The organization announced the latest death toll – almost double the previously released figure – in a statement on Thursday, adding that 14 Iranian pilgrims were still receiving treatment in Saudi hospitals.
The statement also said that, seven days after the deadly crush in Mina, the state of those injured in the incident has been "completely determined."
© Content from this site must be hyperlinked when used.