ECONOMY


Petlim container port to be commissioned this week

Baku, December 5, AZERTAC

Petlim container port, built by Azerbaijan`s state oil firm SOCAR in the Turkish city of Izmir, will be commissioned this week, said Petkim PetroKimya Holding A.Ş.

The first phase of the container terminal is ready and will be handed over to APM Terminalleri Liman İşletmeciliği A.Ş company.

Petlim will be the third largest port in Turkey and the largest port in the Turkish part of the Aegean Sea.

SOCAR owns a 70 per cent share in the port, while Goldman Sachs has the rest 30 per cent stake.

Dutch APM Terminals will run the port for the next 28 years.

© Content from this site must be hyperlinked when used.
Report a mistake by marking it and pressing ctrl + enter

FEEDBACK

Fields with * are required.

Please enter the letters as they are shown in the image above.
Letters are not case-sensitive.
Other news in this section