ECONOMY


Petlim port’s container terminal in Turkey starts work

Baku, December 8 AZERTAC 

A container terminal of the Petlim port has started operating within the first phase of the port’s construction project.

The port’s transshipment capacity amounts to 800,000 TEU (twenty-foot equivalent unit) within the first phase of its construction project.

Petlim container port, was built by the State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic (SOCAR). SOCAR owns a 70 per cent share in the port, while Goldman Sachs has the rest 30 per cent stake.

© Content from this site must be hyperlinked when used.
Report a mistake by marking it and pressing ctrl + enter

FEEDBACK

Fields with * are required.

Please enter the letters as they are shown in the image above.
Letters are not case-sensitive.
Other news in this section