WORLD


Death toll in Kuban flood climbs to six

Baku, October 26, AZERTAC

The number of people killed in the Kuban flood caused by heavy rains has reached six, Krasnodar Region Minister for Civil Defense and Emergency Situations Sergei Kapustin told TASS.

"The total number [of people killed in the flood] has reached six," he said.

Two people were previously reported to have been killed in the flood.

Four bodies were found during searches in houses in the Apsheronsk district, Kapustin said. About 2,000 houses were inundated there.

© Content from this site must be hyperlinked when used.
Report a mistake by marking it and pressing ctrl + enter

FEEDBACK

Fields with * are required.

Please enter the letters as they are shown in the image above.
Letters are not case-sensitive.