With a view of the further strengthening of social protection of employees of some of the organizations financed from the state budget, I hereby resolve:
1. To raise on the average for 10 percent monthly official salaries of supervising and other employees of the below listed organizations financed from the state budget of the Azerbaijan Republic:
- Presidium and the Office of National Academy of Sciences of Azerbaijan, the Office of Nakhchivan branch, the Center of Scientific Innovations;
- Public Administration Academy under the President of the Azerbaijan Republic;
- Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Azerbaijan Republic;
- The Azerbaijan State Telegraph Agency (AZERTAC);
- Center of Science of the "Azerbaijan National Encyclopedia";
- Ataturk Center in Azerbaijan;
- The State Archives of the Azerbaijan Republic and their branches, regional (city) state archives;
- Working group of the Interdepartmental Commission on Protection of the State Secret under the President of the Azerbaijan Republic;
- Working group of the State Commission on affairs of prisoners of war, hostages and missing;
- Permanently functioning Working group of the State Commission of the Azerbaijan Republic on struggle against narcotics and illegal circulation of drugs;
- State Film Fund of the Ministries of Culture and Tourism of the Azerbaijan Republic and its Nakhchivan branch;
- Fund of Development of Science under the President of the Azerbaijan Republic;
- Fund of the State Support of Development of Mass Media under the President of the Azerbaijan Republic;
- Secretariat of Council of the State Support of the Non-Governmental Organizations under the President of the Azerbaijan Republic.
2. The Cabinet of the Azerbaijan Republic is charged:
2.1. to increase on the average for 10 percent of official salaries of the employees of the structures financed from the state budget and which are not state employees (except for the workers receiving salary on the basis of the Single Tariff);
2.2. to confirm the new sizes of official salaries of supervising and other employees of the structures stipulated in the paragraph 1 and 2.1 of the present Order;
2.3. to ensure bringing the operating regulatory legal acts in conformity with the present Order;
2.4. to solve other questions resulting from the present Order.
3. The present Order comes into effect since October 1, 2010.
President of the Azerbaijan Republic
Baku, October 13, 2010
© Content from this site must be hyperlinked when used.