The "Heroes of the Day" writing contest organized by Nar and “TƏBİB” continues to accept applications until August 10. The competition brings together stories and articles about people who continue to do their daily work selflessly during the pandemic and social initiatives. Until now more than 60 applications have been submitted to participate in the project.
“We highly value contribution by everyone who serves our citizens during the fight against the coronavirus. Our main goal in the implementation of this contest is to introduce these heroes to the public, thereby supporting the promotion of social responsibility,” said head of the press service at “TƏBİB” Ravana Aliyeva.
“We have been conducting various social projects aimed at both our customers and society as part of our CSR strategy from the very first day of the pandemic outbreak. The "Heroes of the Day” contest also gives us a special opportunity to introduce those working hard in the fight against coronavirus, as well as the projects carried out in this regard,” noted head of Public Relations Department at Nar Aziz Akhundov.
The winners will be determined by the panel of juries consisting of media experts based on the quality of the content and social message brought forward. Top 3 winners will receive Samsung S10 +, Huawei P30 Pro and a cash prize of AZN 500, respectively. Also, the winners of next three places will receive a cash prize of AZN 300, each. The contest is open for journalists and social media users. The terms are set below for your reference:
1) It is required that the articles reflect the real-life stories and the author gets consent from the person highlighted in the story.
2) The article may include photos or videos upon the prior consent of the person.
3) The publication may also be in an interview format or can be written directly in the protagonist's own language.
4) Each article can have max. 10,000 symbols.
5) In order to join the contest, journalists should send the article in “MS Word” format to [email protected] together with the relevant link, noting that the article was prepared within the framework of the contest held jointly by Nar and “TƏBİB”.
6) Social media users should send their articles to [email protected]. Moreover, they can share stories on their social media accounts by using the hashtags of the contest (#GününQəhrəmanları #Nar #TƏBİB).
For any questions, please refer to [email protected].
© Content from this site must be hyperlinked when used.