Baku, February 4, AZERTAC
The Russian Airline “Aeroflot” starts to operate special flights on route Moscow-Baku-Moscow (“Sheremetyevo” Airport).
Flights will be operated twice a week - on Mondays and Thursdays.
The first flight of the airline in Baku will arrive on February 18 at 01:25, and depart from the capital of Azerbaijan at 02:55 local time.
In addition, from February 17, the National Air Carrier AZAL will also start to operate special flights on route Baku-Moscow-Baku. Flights will be operated to “Domodedovo” Airport with a frequency of twice a week - on Wednesdays and Sundays.
Only the persons listed on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation have the right to enter Russia during the COVID-19 pandemic: https://www.mid.ru/informacia-dla-rossijskih-i-inostrannyh-grazdan-v-svazi-s-koronavirusnoj-infekciej/-/asset_publisher/UUDFpNltySPE/content/id/4157104
In addition to Azerbaijani citizens, the following categories of citizens are allowed for flights from Moscow to Baku:
* Employees and heads of diplomatic missions and consulates in Azerbaijan and their family members;
* Foreigners whose family members (spouses, parents or minor children) are citizens of Azerbaijan;
* Foreigners who have a work permit in Azerbaijan;
* Foreigners who have a permanent or temporary residence permit in Azerbaijan;
* Foreign students studying at universities in Azerbaijan.
© Content from this site must be hyperlinked when used.