Baku, February 5, AZERTAC
KOICA offers 5 (five) full-time graduate programs at Universities in Korea. Scholarship Programs are offered to candidates who wish to study in Korea, primarily government officials and employees in the public sector who are eligible to apply for the KOICA Scholarship Program.
The list of Universities and Programs are mentioned below:
1. Handong Global University - Graduate School of Global Development and Entrepreneurship - Masterʼs Degree Program in Techno-Entrepreneurship Competency based on EE&ICT Convergence
2. Korea Development Institute - Master's Degree Program in Regulation Management for Economic Development
3. Korea National University of Education - Master’s Degree Program in Global Education Leadership
4. Hallym University - Master's Degree Program in Response to Climate Change
5. Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology - Master’s Degree Program in Social Economy
16 (sixteen) more full-time graduate programs will be announced in the mid of February, 2020.
The closing date for applications at the KOICA Office is March 6, 2020. In case you have any questions regarding application documents, please, do not hesitate to contact KOICA Azerbaijan Office by phone (+994 12 499 72 14) on weekdays between 09:00 am and 18:00 pm.
© Content from this site must be hyperlinked when used.