Baku, January 4, AZERTAC
A branch of Regional Information Center for Science and Technology (RICeST, Iran) has been launched at Khazar University Library and Information Center. One of the aims of RICeST branch is to promote Persian language and literature and encourage the international community to use the available scientific information resources of RICeST. RICeST has the largest database of full-text Persian articles in the world, along with a collection of other full-text Persian databases, such as the conferences database, Persian electronic journals, etc.
Two Memorandums of Understanding (MoU) were signed between the Khazar University and RICeST and the Islamic World Science Citation Center (ISC). As part of these agreements, cooperation will be in many important scientific areas, such as
• collaborating in publications and supporting domestic and regional research in the fields of science and technology;
• indexing of Khazar University scientific journals in the ISC Science Citation Databases;
• promoting ranking Khazar University in international ranking systems;
• assisting to provide Khazar University with access to its products and databases including Journal Citation Reports, Science Citation Index, Citation Report System, Essential Science Indicators, ISC World's Scientific Contribution Reports, Ranking of Universities & Research Institutes, etc;
• scientific information exchange;
• faculty members’ training courses to increase scientific output; and so on.
For three years, the branch will have access to the full text articles of RICeST, which will be in online access for the Khazar University professors and students as well as other applicants in the Republic of Azerbaijan.
© Content from this site must be hyperlinked when used.