WORLD


Two injured in missile attack by Yemen rebels on Saudi Arabia

Baku, January 24, AZERTAC

Saudi Arabia on Monday said two people were injured in a ballistic missile attack by Houthi rebels in Yemen, according to Anadolu Agency.

A missile struck a number of workshops in the southern Jazan region, Mohammad al-Hammadi, a spokesman for the Saudi Civil Defense, said in statements cited by the state news agency SPA.

Two Sudanese and Bengali residents were injured in the attack, he said.

Meanwhile, Saudi air defense intercepted another missile fired by Houthi rebels towards the southern Asir province, the Saudi-led coalition said in a statement.

Material damage was reported in the attack.

Earlier on Monday, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) said it had intercepted and destroyed two ballistic missiles fired by Houthi rebels towards its territory.

© Content from this site must be hyperlinked when used.
Report a mistake by marking it and pressing ctrl + enter

FEEDBACK

Fields with * are required.

Please enter the letters as they are shown in the image above.
Letters are not case-sensitive.