Star Wars actor Harrison Ford is out of hospital after devastating plane crash
Baku, March 30, AZERTAC
The 72-year-old actor has been spotted driving in Los Angeles, following reports the star was discharged from hospital last week.
A list of Harrison's injuries include a large head laceration, broken pelvis and ankle.
Harrison was at the helm of a vintage two-seater fighter plane when a mechanical failure occurred and his aircraft crashed into the Penmar Golf Course on March 5.
US celebrity website TMZ reported that two doctors, who happened to be at the golf course in Venice, rushed over to treat the actor who survived the crash.
Emergency services soon arrived at the scene and the star was transported to a nearby hospital.
Calista Flockhart, Harrison's wife, was said to have been spending all hours of the day with her injured husband at a hospital in Los Angeles.
Father-of-five Harrison, who was airlifted to hospital in England last summer after crushing his ankle on the set of the latest Star Wars film, was treated at the UCLA Medical Centre in Santa Monica.
The experienced pilot was hailed a hero after averting disaster by steering the plane away from houses; It was his third emergency landing in 16 years.
The star's son Ben took to Twitter to reassure fans after the incident and said: "At the hospital. Dad is ok. Battered, but ok!
"He is every bit the man you would think he is. He is an incredibly strong man."
He later thanked supporters for their well-wishes.